Ben J. Kusmin is the founder of Excel Esquire. He is a former engineer and a seasoned commercial litigator who has worked at several large New York City law firms. He is a veteran of epic privilege log battles, mammoth document reviews, complex redaction projects, dueling accounting experts, and all manner of discovery motion practice. At every turn Ben has exploited the finer points of Excel to stay one step ahead of his adversaries and keep his clients happy. He developed Excel Esquire to give other attorneys the skill and confidence they need to successfully navigate in Excel. Click here to learn about Excel Esquire CLE programs.
- Spelling Bee Fundraiser for Harlem Hospital CCHP
- Nassau County Bar Association CLE Event – March 8
- Highlight Every Other Row of a Privilege Log (or other spreadsheet!)
- Open and Analyze a Production Metadata File (dat file) in Excel
- Hide Your Name When Printing Outlook Emails
- Redact Native Excel Files with the Filter Tool
- Get Excel to Automatically Launch Documents from an Exhibit List, Privilege Log, or Hot Documents List
- “Excel Essentials for Busy Lawyers” Approved for New York CLE Credit!
- Generate Properly-formatted Bates Numbers in a Snap
- Find Inconsistent Document Tags with Excel
- Analyze Matter Data with Pivot Tables
- Tracking Duplicates with MATCH, INDEX, and COUNTIF
- Reverse Names Easily with Find & Replace
- Reviewing Native Excel Files, Part 1: Detecting Inconsistent Formulas
- Print a Rough Deposition Transcript in Half the Pages